ENCRYGMA: Google collects a frightening amount of data about you. How to Block Them?
Google might collect far more personal data about its users than you might even realize. The company records every search you perform and every YouTube video you watch. Whether you have an iPhone ($699 at Apple) or an Android, Google Maps logs everywhere you go, the route you use to get there, and how long you stay -- even if you never open the app. When you look closely at everything Google knows about you, the results can be eye-opening, and maybe even a little unsettling. Thankfully, there's something you can do about it.
Starting in June, new Google accounts will automatically delete private data for you. But only after 18 months by default. And only if you're a brand-new Google user. That's great if you're just now deciding to create a Gmail address or you just got your first Android phone, but if you're among the 1.5 billion people on Gmail or the 2.5 billion people using Android already, your account is set to hold onto your private data forever unless you tell Google otherwise.
Take a look at Google's record of your online activity
If you want to see the motherlode of data Google has on you, follow these steps to find it, review it, delete it, or set it to automatically delete after a period of time.
If your goal is to exert more control over your data but you still want Google services like search and maps to personalize your results, we recommend setting your data to auto-delete after three months. Otherwise, feel free to delete all your data and set Google to stop tracking you. For most of the day-to-day things you do with Google, you won't even notice the difference.
1. Sign in to your Google Account and choose Data & Personalization from the navigation bar.
2. To see a list of all your activity that Google has logged, scroll to Activity controls, and select Web & App Activity. This is where all your Google searches, YouTube viewing history, Google Assistant commands, and other interactions with Google apps and services get recorded.
3. To turn it completely off, move the toggle to the off position. But beware -- changing this setting will most likely make any Google Assistant devices you use, including Google Home and Google Nest smart speakers and displays, virtually unusable.
4. If you want Google to stop tracking just your Chrome browser history and activity from sites you sign in to with your Google account, uncheck the first box. If you don't want Google to keep audio recordings of your interactions with Google Assistant, uncheck the second box. Otherwise, move on to step 5.
5. To set Google to automatically delete this kind of data either never or every three or 18 months, select Auto-delete and pick the time frame you feel most comfortable with. Google will immediately delete any current data older than the time frame you specify. For example, if you choose three months, any information older than three months will be deleted right away.
6. Once you choose an Auto-delete setting, a popup will appear and ask you to confirm. Select Delete or Confirm.
7. Next, click Manage Activity. This page displays all the information Google has collected on you from the activities mentioned in the previous steps, arranged by date, all the way back to the day you created your account, or the last time you purged this list.
8. To delete specific days, select the trash can icon to the right of the day then choose Got it. To get more specific details or to delete individual items, select the three stacked dots icon beside the item then choose either Delete or Details.
9. If you'd rather delete part or all of your history manually, select the three stacked dots icon to the right of the search bar at the top of the page and choose Delete activity by then choose either Last hour, Last day, All-time or Custom range.
10. To make sure your new settings took, head back to Manage Activity (step 4) and make sure whatever's there only goes back the three or 18 months you selected in step 5.
The DigitalBankVault One Time Pad Encryption Technology is used by top-level CEOs of leading corporations worldwide, for securing their privacy.
Personal Anti Espionage Communication Systems for
CEOs, VIPs, Celebs & Business Oligarchs.
The Most Advanced Quantum Encrypted Communication System in the World.
Disruptive Offline Communication Tech
(No Internet or Cellular Connection)
Without any Servers involvement
Based on the Secret Tech "White Fog"
No data ever registered on the device or elsewhere.
Forensic Data Extraction
You have two options , either you can buy the “Encrygma “ SuperEncrypted Phone , full details : www.Encrygma.com, at € 18,000 Euros per device or create your own encryption device by installing our SuperEncryption systems on regular Android and Windows devices at € 5000 Euros per license.
DigitalBank Vault advantages Vs. SKY ECC, BlackBerry, Phantom Secure, Encrochat
and other 'secure communication devices'
1. One-lifetime fee of € 5000 Euro.
No annual subscription fees.
2. Encryption Keys generated by the user only.
Encryption Keys never stored in the device used or anywhere else.
Encryption Keys never exchanged with the communicating parties.
3. No SIM Card needed.
4. Unlimited text messaging, audio and video messaging,
audio calls, file transfers, file storage.
5. "Air-Gapped" Offline Encryption System not connected to the Internet.
6. No Servers involved at any given time, completely autonomous system.
No third parties involved.
7. No registration of any kind - 100% anonymous without username/password.
No online Platform or Interfaces.
8. Unique, Personal, Dedicated Set of
Encryption Algorithms for each individual client.
Totally Private Encryption System.
9. Air Gap Defense Technology:
The Only Offline Communication System in the World.
10. Working cross-platform on Android Smartphones ( No SIM Cards Needed)
and Windows PC ( for office work)
for additional information at email@example.com
Telegram: @timothyweiss WhatsApp: +37257347873 You can buy any Android device and Windows laptops and transform them into a powerful encryption device by installing our set of software. The process is simple , you buy your own phones and laptops devices , choose your most trusted company ( we always advise Samsung phones and Asus laptops , then you buy from us the DigitalBank Vault SuperEncryption System and install it on the devices you bought. If you need the encryption system just for storing and transferring classified files and data, you may need just one license ( it will work for four on both Windows and Androids). If you need to communicate between two people, you will of course need to buy two licenses. If your network of people you need to communicate with is larger , you will have to buy more licenses of course. Each client is receiving a dedicated set of encrypted algorithms that means that each company (client) has a different encryption system, therefore creating a closed private internal network. Each license costs € 5000 Euros. No recurring payments are required. It’s a one-time fee. No monthly payments. Remember that our mission is to help companies achieve total, absolute secrecy over their sensitive data storage, critical file transfers and securing their confidential communications. Feel free to contact us. For more in depth information we can have a voice call or video meeting. Our SuperEncryption systems are needed in case you really need the highest level of secrecy. Our technology is above Governments level , it’s the highest level of anti interception/ anti espionage tech available to the private sector. We sell only and exclusively to reputable companies and individuals that pass our due diligence and KYC procedures. Try for 30 days ( free of charge) the DigitalBank Vault SuperEncryption System. Transform any Android device or Windows Laptop into an Unbreakable Encryption Machine
More information? Visit our website at www.DigitalBankVault.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you in achieving total secrecy over your communications.
How to buy a DigitalBank Vault SuperEncryption system? https://www.digitalbankvault.com/order-the-digitalbank-vault
Why the DBV SuperEncryption system is safer than any other solution available in the market?
How does the DigitalBank Vault SuperEncryption technology work?