How to Reach Full Anonymity and Absolute Privacy in your Communications
For the individual, they might be about personal autonomy, political liberty or just protecting yourself from surveillance in the digital communication world.
For the enterprise, employee privacy mitigates the risk of social engineering attacks, even blackmail. The more an attacker can learn about key people within an organization, the more targeted and effective they can make their attacks. Educating employees about how to protect their privacy, therefore, should be a core part of any cybersecurity awareness program.
The universe believes in encryption, a wise man once opined, because it is astronomically easier to encrypt than it is to brute force decrypt. The universe does not appear to believe in anonymity, however, as it requires significant work to remain anonymous.
We are using privacy and anonymity interchangeably, and this is incorrect. An encrypted message may protect your privacy — because (hopefully) no one else can read it besides you and your recipient — but encryption does not protect the metadata, and thus your anonymity. Who you're talking to, when, for how long, how many messages, size of attachments, type of communication (text message? email? voice call? voice memo? video call?), all this information is not encrypted and is easily discoverable by sophisticated hackers with a mass surveillance apparatus, which is most these days.
DigitalBank Vault advantages Vs.
all other 'secure communication devices'
1. One-lifetime fee of $ 5000 USD. No annual subscription fees.
2. Encryption Keys generated by the user only.
Encryption Keys never stored in the device used or anywhere else.
Encryption Keys never exchanged with the communicating parties.
3. No SIM Card needed
4. Unlimited text messaging, audio and video messaging, audio calls,
file transfers, file storage.
5. "Air-Gapped" Offline Encryption System not connected to the Internet.
6. No Servers involved at any given time, completely autonomous system.
No third parties involved.
7. No registration of any kind - 100% anonymous without username/password.
No online Platform or Interfaces.
8. Unique, Personal, Dedicated Set of Encryption Algorithmsfor each individual client.
Totally Private Encryption System.
9. Air Gap Defense Technology: The Only Offline Communication System in the World.
10. Working cross-platform on Android Smartphones ( No SIM Cards Needed)
and Windows PC ( for office work)
Contact us for additional information at email@example.com
A final thought before we dig into specific technical tools: "Online" is now a meaningless word. Meatspace and cyberspace have merged. We used to live in the "real world" and "go online." Now we live online, and things like geotracking of cell phones, facial recognition in public physical spaces, and so forth mean no amount of "online anonymity" will help you if your meatspace self is not also anonymous, which is nearly impossible these days.