Sky ECC & Encrochat cases: Snowden documents reveal US and UK encryption attacks
Classified documents leaked by former CIA whistleblower Edward Snowden show that the US and the UK have invested heavily in highly sensitive programmes to break the encryption of online communications.
The NSA and GCHQ developed capabilities to break the encryption web mail, encrypted chat, encrypted voice over IP (VoIP), virtual private networks (VPNs) and the encryption used by 4G mobile phone services.
Snowden documents reveal that the NSA’s mission was to weaken encryption technologies by influencing encryption standards, forming partnerships with telecommunications companies and inserting vulnerabilities into commercial encryption systems.
Both EncroChat and Sky ECC phones use a form of encryption known as elliptical curve cryptography (ECC), which is suited to mobile applications as it offers small faster and more secure cryptographic keys than other forms of encryption.
Secure encryption relies on the ability of software to generate secret prime numbers randomly, often using pseudo-random number generators, to calculate encryption keys which are difficult for intelligence agencies to predict.
Internal NSA memos reported by The New York Times suggest that the NSA had compromised at least one random number generator, called the Dual EC ERBG, which was adopted by the US National Institute of Standards and Technology and the International Standard Organisation.
Security company RSA, which used Dual EC ERBG by default in some of its security products, subsequently advised its customers to switch to alternative pseudo-random number generators.
DigitalBank Vault advantages Vs.
all other 'secure communication devices'
1. One-lifetime fee of $ 5000 USD. No annual subscription fees.
2. Encryption Keys generated by the user only.
Encryption Keys never stored in the device used or anywhere else.
Encryption Keys never exchanged with the communicating parties.
3. No SIM Card needed
4. Unlimited text messaging, audio and video messaging, audio calls,
file transfers, file storage.
5. "Air-Gapped" Offline Encryption System not connected to the Internet.
6. No Servers involved at any given time, completely autonomous system.
No third parties involved.
7. No registration of any kind - 100% anonymous without username/password.
No online Platform or Interfaces.
8. Unique, Personal, Dedicated Set of Encryption Algorithmsfor each individual client.
Totally Private Encryption System.
9. Air Gap Defense Technology: The Only Offline Communication System in the World.
10. Working cross-platform on Android Smartphones ( No SIM Cards Needed)
and Windows PC ( for office work)
Contact us for additional information at email@example.com