What is the difference between an encrypted communication device and an encryption device?
Updated: Jul 6, 2021
Watch the video tutorial:
Try for 30 days ( free of charge) the DigitalBank Vault SuperEncryption System . Transform any Android device or Windows Laptop into an Unbreakable Encryption Machine
More information? Visit our website at www.DigitalBankVault.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will be happy to assist you in achieving total secrecy over your communications.
How to buy a DigitalBank Vault SuperEncryption system? https://www.digitalbankvault.com/order-the-digitalbank-vault
More details ?
Why the DBV SuperEncryption system is safer than any other solution available in the market?
Who we are? https://www.digitalbankvault.com/about-us
Who are our clients ?
How the DigitalBank Vault SuperEncryption Device works ? Video presentation on the below link:
How the DigitalBank Vault SuperEncryption technology works?
DigitalBank Vault advantages Vs. SKY ECC, BlackBerry, Phantom Secure, Encrochat
and other 'secure communication devices'
1. One-lifetime fee of € 5000 Euro.
No annual subscription fees.
2. Encryption Keys generated by the user only.
Encryption Keys never stored in the device used or anywhere else.
Encryption Keys never exchanged with the communicating parties.
3. No SIM Card needed.
4. Unlimited text messaging, audio and video messaging,
audio calls, file transfers, file storage.
5. "Air-Gapped" Offline Encryption System not connected to the Internet.
6. No Servers involved at any given time, completely autonomous system.
No third parties involved.
7. No registration of any kind - 100% anonymous without username/password.
No online Platform or Interfaces.
8. Unique, Personal, Dedicated Set of
Encryption Algorithms for each individual client.
Totally Private Encryption System.
9. Air Gap Defense Technology:
The Only Offline Communication System in the World.
10. Working cross-platform on Android Smartphones ( No SIM Cards Needed)
and Windows PC ( for office work)
Contact us for additional information at email@example.com